Discussion

Switch off the leds ?

66 65173
destroyedlolo replied at Nov 16, 2014 16:44
So here we are :

Let me introduce BananaLEDd 1.0

Not being up to date using gcc, would someone be kind enough to upload BananaLEDd's binary file please?
I'm using Linux lemaker 3.4.103 #1 SMP PREEMPT Thu Dec 18 13:07:12 CST 2014 armv7l GNU/Linux.
Thank you.

AR9285  
kandurcica replied at Dec 31, 2015 14:49
Not being up to date using gcc, would someone be kind enough to upload BananaLEDd's binary file pl ...

Here you go:
http://rghost.net/8YkngSvhG

Hope it'll work for you!

$ file BananaLEDd
BananaLEDd: ELF 32-bit LSB executable, ARM, EABI5 version 1 (SYSV), dynamically linked, interpreter /lib/ld-linux-armhf.so.3, for GNU/Linux 2.6.16, BuildID[sha1]=fb5d31d157f0316b3fe427dcebef16242011d5db, not stripped

kandurcica replied at Dec 31, 2015 21:49
Not being up to date using gcc, would someone be kind enough to upload BananaLEDd's binary file pl ...

Hello,

I replied to your private message.
Where do you got the sources and what is the version of your gcc ?

By the way, the lastest version is 1.2 and is available here on my site.

It introduce sysfs' driven Led so is able to drive Led on any computer, not only our Bananas.

Bye

Laurent

Thank you all very much!

hoppy  
I've set the leds off by leaving the <opt> empty but they are are still blinking. After running the program, all I see is a continuous echo of Load on / Load off messages.

Hello,

The continuous echo came from the -d parameters : without it, BananaLEDd is expected to be quiet.

Can you please share your configuration file ?
Which version are U using ?

Bye

Laurent

oguska  
tkaiser replied at Nov 01, 2014 06:12
The green LED on the board can be used for a large variety of status informations by default (eg. mm ...

Any update on new 4.4.7 kernel, i think led codes changed.

/sys/class/leds/bananapro\:green\:usr/trigger
/sys/class/leds/bananapro\:blue\:usr/trigger

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign Up

Points Rules