Netflix streaming Works OK!

19 6140
Just look at the https://help.netflix.com/en/node/23939 netflix site

I googled, and found that by default for tablet android 4.2 the netflix install a low-quality version.

After installing the netflix apk xda worked with perfect quality.

The problem is simple to solve.

You're right.. I just tried. There's something interesting with this older version: the CPU load is a lot lower. It doesn't make sense, but it seems to make make use of hw decoding?? But why not on the current versions.. I hope Netflix won't stop allowing to use older versions. If you can live with the older user interface and no netflix user profile support (I can), then your solution is the best I tried so far.

I believe it can stop working so ... It may be that in the future the netflix only allow applications to connect updated. Let's wait

It is good to have an alternative. Does the helper market work? using for example spoofer the galaxy s5?

I edited de build.property file and changed it to an Galaxy Tab 10 using an example build.property file I found on the internet. Ik do get more apps in the Google's Playstore than I used to get (less apps are now incompatible according to Google) but I didn't have the impression that the standard, unpatched Netflix app uses a higher bandwidth now as suggested on the Netflix site. It stated that on the Galaxy Tab, HD streaming is supported, probably it is, but with the patched Netflix client from xdc-developers, I get a better image quality than on the officiel Netflix client.

Edited by pottreces at Thu Apr 2, 2015 07:27
franklee replied at Sun Mar 22, 2015 06:46
How can you see it's only 480p? I really wonder if another Netflix client will solve this since the  ...

Read this thread it will solve your problem good luck: http://forum.lemaker.org/thread- ... h_netflix_yet_.html

Edited by Leonardo at Thu Apr 2, 2015 08:11
franklee replied at Thu Apr 2, 2015 06:37
I edited de build.property file and changed it to an Galaxy Tab 10 using an example build.property f ...

I believe the version of android 4.4 by default support netflix HD.
I read in a forum that from the android 4.4 there is native support in HD for netflix

Any android 4.4 project?

i was using app for months and it was amazing but not free so i shifted to Showbox App which is best alternative of Netflix. To know more  Visit Here

i was using app for months and it was amazing but not free so i shifted to Showbox App which is best alternative of Netflix. To know more  Visit Here

Note: The author has been banned or deleted.

hodoors  
Note: The author has been banned or deleted.

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign Up

Points Rules