Pro_GPIO1.jpg
202103rvti76s5c1cu9c96.png

CON6 is for GPIO headers.
CON5 is for camera interface.
CON2 is for Display interface.

Pro_GPIO3.jpg
Pro_GPIO2.jpg
Pro_GPIO4.jpg

Banana Pro Pin definition.pdf (319.49 KB, Downloads: 2348)
tkaiser  
And now you're waiting for 'the community' to produce something useable like https://github.com/CaptainStouf/ ... pi/rpi_bpi_GPIO.pdf ?

cyryllo  
Edited by cyryllo at Mon Dec 22, 2014 05:19

@tony_zhang You could prepare a detailed scheme for CON6, Something as presented tkaiser

cyryllo replied at Mon Dec 22, 2014 05:18
@tony_zhang You could prepare a detailed scheme for CON6, Something as presented tkaiser

The attachment (RD0016)BP&RP_PIN_comparision.pdf is the comparison of Banana Pi, Banana Pro, Raspberry Pi B, Raspberry Pi B+

Olaf  
Edited by Olaf at Sun Dec 28, 2014 11:11

Hello,

in the pdf-file (RD0016)BP&RP_PIN_comparision.pdf in the column for the Banana Pro there is always mentioned CON6-01, for every pin. Could you please correct that.

And it would be helpful to now where pin1 starts and how you count up to 40.

Thanks a lot

Olaf

Olaf replied at Sun Dec 28, 2014 11:10
Hello,

in the pdf-file (RD0016)BP&RP_PIN_comparision.pdf in the column for the Banana Pro there is  ...

I have correct it . Thanks for mentioning.

tkaiser replied at Mon Dec 22, 2014 02:45
And now you're waiting for 'the community' to produce something useable like https://github.com/Capt ...

Soon I will update the document with the BPro pinout.

Edited by Hattori_Hanzo at Sun Jan 25, 2015 08:04

Hi,

Where can I find complete schematics for Banana Pro? I only found schematics for Banana Pi.

Filip

Edited by ericwilk at Thu Jan 29, 2015 23:07
Hattori_Hanzo replied at Sun Jan 25, 2015 08:03
Hi,

Where can I find complete schematics for Banana Pro? I only found schematics for Banana Pi.

+1

Schematics are good.

The Banana Pi at least USES it, but for an interface... well...

The stuff I'm looking at is all hardware-based. You could always see if it pops up in lsmod.

Otherwise... Are you any good at Assembly?

EDIT: Oh, and I should mention, stealing stuff from Raspberry might not be out of the question, if such a thing were to exist.

Makes me wonder again why this was needed but I can't see the thread in this view.

I found schematics of the Orange Pi mini on their site. It should be very similar to Banana Pro schematics since it appears to be the clone of Banana Pro.

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign Up

Points Rules