Hey guys, thank you for reading in advance...|
OS doesn't become available because the boot-process stops.
I have bought a Banana Pi Pro. My Power Source is a TP-LINK UH720 7-Port USB 3.0 HUB + 2 powerports (2,4A), I tried with a 2A-Samsung as well. That didn't work though either.
My SD-Card is a Samsung Memory 32GB EVO MicroSDHC UHS-I Grade 1 Class 10 Memory Card (up to 48MB/s) with SD Adapter. My keyboard is a Perixx Periboard-716DE.
My downloaded version of bananian is: bananian-141102
I copied bananian onto the SD-Card with:
sudo dd if=/home/user/Downloads/bananian-141102.img of=/dev/sdc bs=1M && sync
Bananian shows two tuxes and seems to start booting, but stops with:
on top of the screen, 4* visible. Then says couple lines down: Copy the Code
- [mmc-err] smc 0 err, cmd 5, RTO
If you need more info, I could add a picture. Copy the Code
- EXT4-fs (mmcblk0p2): recovery complete,
- EXT4-fs (mmcblk0p2): mounted filesystem with ordered data mode. Opts: (null),
- VFS: Mounted root (ext4 filesystem) on device 179:2.
- Freeing init memory: 229k
- Kernel panic - not syncing: No init found. Try passing init=option to kernel. See Linux Documentation /init.txt for guidance.
- [<c0015058>] (unwind_backtrace+0+0/0x134) from [<c05b1d08>] (panic+0xa=/0x1d4)
- [<c05b1d08>](panic+0xa0/0x1d4) from [<cc05b14dc>] (vfp_single_sump.part.1+0x0/0x44)
- [<c05b14dc>] (vfp_single_sump.part.1+0x0/0x44) from [<c0844a90>](kernel_init+0x23c/0x240)
- CPU0: stopping...
Any idea? It's a little sad.