zola replied at Mon Dec 29, 2014 22:31
Yes I acknowledged that but am asking whether it could be a difference in the way they are counting ...
* A reason that they would not use a different pin numbering format
* That the banana pi uses a different wiring for RGB that differs in this way
* That other A20 boards are wired differently for RGB
* A way to safely test which way the pins should go
1. For all kinds of display like LVDS, RGB, 8080.
2. It is can used for RGB, but still need an adapter board.
3 Other A20 board should also need an adapter board for different lcd display.