Trouble

[BananaPro] Crackling on Audio Jack output

23 6107
gorsha  
I'm also having the same issue on Banana Pro.

Please tell us what to change in script.fex file to get rid of this...

I observed the same problem.   A quiet "tick" every second through the audio/composite port.   I disabled the display in the script.bin file, yet the tick is still present.

""""""
[disp_init]
disp_init_enable = 0
disp_mode = 0
""""""""

If it's possible to fix this with the script.bin file, please let us know what the script.fex settings are.   I don't use a display at all.

thanks,
-edfardos

[tvout_para]
tvout_used = 0
tvout_channel_num = 1

And:
screen1_output_type = 1
screen1_output_mode = 4

Under Android, it worked to solve the crackle. Next production batch Banana Pro, it will improve the circuit design.

tatoosh  
Anyone tested an adapter from 3,5mm Audio without Video? Is there a solution for bananian?

With an usb creative labs sound i solved the problem for the moment ;)

gorsha  
tony_zhang replied at Thu Jul 23, 2015 21:01
[tvout_para]
tvout_used = 0
tvout_channel_num = 1

For me, this settings doesn't solve the problem . I decompiled script.bin file, edited the lines, recompiled and copied to microSD card. I use latest version of Bananian.

Since I use Banana Pro as music player it's very disappointing. Crackling is very noticeable on speakers on high volume.

I created a new script.bin file with those suggested settings and still hear a click every second from the composite-video-audio-out jack.   Perhaps we're talking about different problems?   In any event, a usb audio dongle is still required for any serious audio playback (or hdmi audio).

Hi!
Is there a solution for the problem?
I'am using bananian linux 15.08 on a Banana Pi M1+

Hi

The problem is the Buschse, 4 Pollig and requires adapter TRRS

https://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Klinkenstecker

http://de.aliexpress.com/item/Hi ... 47010208.4.1.UGyaW9

Confirmed!   I used the cable that came with my old ipod video which has a tip and three rings.  I'm listening to stereo output with no 1hz tick!

thank you!

edfardos

So the next question is the TRRS cable the OMTP (Left/right/video/ground) or the CTIA standard (Left/right/ground/video)?

thanks,
-edfardos

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign Up

Points Rules