Bananian

Bananian Mali 400 video acceleration

4 5697
In the description it says:
Mali 400 video acceleration disabled (This makes a total of 970 MB RAM usable, if no video acceleration is required

How do I enable it? Is there a optional driver required?
Change this is bananian-config. But please note that this option only affects the reservated memory. It has nothing do do with how good video acceleration works. Bananians main focus are headless installations so we don't care much about video acceleration.

But check this thread: http://forum.lemaker.org/thread- ... er_on_bananian.html

Oh so there is no 3D acceleration either to run emulators like playstation or N64?

bpiuser  
Bananians main focus are headless installations so we don't care much about video acceleration.

well, I would expect that use cases like "headless" Zoneminder CCTV would benefit significantly from the hardware acceleration of the jpeg decode.
Currently I am using libjpeg-turbo (ffmpeg) but any further acceleration is highly appreciated...

asterix  
Bananian replied at Mon Jan 5, 2015 23:48
Change this is bananian-config. But please note that this option only affects the reservated memory. ...

Hi

The script tries to install the package polkit, but this is not found on any side and stops the installation. By modifying the script to not take into account the package, throws me an error Unmet dependencies and likewise stops the process.

Any suggestions?

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign Up

Points Rules