Trouble

Adata MicroSDHC - Class 10 - 64GB not booting

6 3165
sbrege  
Edited by sbrege at Mon Jan 5, 2015 16:28

Hello,

I have a banana pro, which correctly booted up with raspbian (Raspbian For BananaPro v1412) on a 16 GB SDHC-card.

As I want to use the maximum size, I tried to boot up the same image of raspbian on a Adata MicroSDHC - Class 10 - 64GB.

This isn't working:

- no network-connection via LAN to my router

- green led at the banana pro is not rhythmic flushing but shining continuously (with my 16 GB SDHC-card it was rhythmic flushing)

So I'm thinking, that my SDHC-card is not compatible with my banana pro . What can I do to fix the problem (is it's no compatibility issue) and is there a list of compatible 64 GB-SDHC-cards (if this a problem of incompatibility)?

Thanks in advance for your help!

Stefan

I use ADATA 16GB class ten cards with my Banana Pi's

sbrege  
Edited by sbrege at Tue Jan 6, 2015 14:36

Thank you both very much for the information.

Like on http://forum.lemaker.org/forum.p ... 57&fromuid=1602 the banana pro supports 64 GB-cards.

Should it work "out of the box" with raspbian or has there be some configuration (config.txt) at first?

On the raspberry list (http://elinux.org/RPi_SD_cards#Working_.2F_Non-working_SD_cards) the SDHC-card was marked as not compatible, but as this seems to be a HW-issue the banana pro could have another microSD-cardreader than the raspberry pi. Or could it be a problem with raspbian on the banana pro and i should use the bananian-image?!

Thanks!

Stefan

sbrege  
Hello everyone,

now I've bought 64 GB SANDISK MICROSDXC 64GB EXTREME CL10 UHS3, which works perfect in the Banana Pro.

Kind regards,

Stefan

RE: Adata MicroSDHC - Class 10 - 64GB not booting

sbrege replied at Thu Jan 15, 2015 13:16
Hello everyone,

now I've bought 64 GB SANDISK MICROSDXC 64GB EXTREME CL10 UHS3, which works perfect ...

Glad to know!

FYI,

I just tried a 64GB ADATA card on my Banana Pro and it worked fine.

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign Up

Points Rules