http://forum.lemaker.org/forum.p ... 87&fromuid=1602|Copy the Code
- Q16: HOW TO CHANGE THE DISPLAY RESOLUTION?
- A16: There are many ways to achieve this. First modify the [disp_init] in the script.bin file, refer to
- http://sunxi.org/Fex_Guide#.5Bdisp_init.5D .
- Second you can edit the uEnv.txt file, refer to
- http://forum.lemaker.org/viewthread.php?tid=2547&highlight=resolution .
- The third way is the most convenient way to do:
- To list the possible resolutions, type:
- cat /sys/class/graphics/fb0/modes'
- This will yield all possible HDMI-resolutions:
- Then open the rc.local - file:
- sudo nano /etc/rc.local
- Copy your desired resolution from one of those given above and add it (before 'exit 0') to the rc.local- script like this:
- echo V:1024x768p-60 > /sys/class/graphics/fb0/mode
- This will give you the resolution 1024x768 at 60Hz.