Edited by cgen at Fri Nov 7, 2014 16:46 |
ghoddan replied at Fri Nov 7, 2014 13:27
thanks. Java is installed an java applications run on BPi, but i want to control GPIO from Jav ...
You need to to rebuild pi4j.
wiringPi is installed? Check with the commandAs was installed Java? If this is not Debian package, then set the variable JAVA_HOME
0. Copy the Code
- export JAVA_HOME=[Path to Java]
Copy the Code
- sudo apt-get install gcc -y
1. Copy the Code
- sudo apt-get install git-core -y
2. Copy the Code
- git clone https://github.com/Pi4J/pi4j/
This should build the library. Look for the file libpi4j.so . Copy the Code
- cd pi4j/pi4j-native/src/main/native