Dear friends and users of bananian,|
thank you for reading this!
Please excuse my language above, I was just trying to reduce the length of this thread-title.
I own a Banana Pi Pro. My Power Source is a TP-LINK UH720 7-Port USB 3.0 HUB + 2 powerports (2,4A)
My SD-Card is a Samsung Memory 32GB EVO MicroSDHC UHS-I Grade 1 Class 10 Memory Card (up to 48MB/s) with SD Adapter.
My keyboard is a Perixx Periboard-716DE.
During configuration-process of bananian-1501, I'm stuck at this question:
Your current hardware configuration is: BananaPi
Do you want to change it? (y/N)
Since I have a banana pi pro, I'm wondering if just BananaPi is the correct answer to this.
Any idea? Simply searching the internet didn't solve my problem yet.
Thank you again for reading! Happy to read from you and don't hesitate to give me further infos on how to get startet.
My goals by the way with this bananian pi pro are:
- ssh-server [check]
- web-server (apache is easier for me than nginx)
- hardening, portknocking, etc.
- plug-mount and umount external harddrives with ext4 and ntfs either with auto-fs or udev, perhaps even with http://sispmctl.sourceforge.net/
- somehow reducing read and write operations on sd-card in order to extend the health of my sd-card.
- perhaps voip (gemeinschaft 5.0 or freepbx, don't know yet)
- UPS with (APCUPSD)
- personal mail server
- cron-based rsync-backups of other linux-clients to external harddrives
- perhaps more, depends on how much CPU is left then
I don't know if I should write that in my own blog or document everything here in an own thread. Any suggestions?