Post Last Edited by daristan at 2014-7-9 10:16 |
Post Last Edited by daristan at 2014-7-9 10:13
Just got my Bpi, 1) load raspbian OS boot, ok
2) Plug in Keyboard and mouse, boot up and got alot of error and locked root user and etc
3) reboot without keyboard and mouse , also with same error again
4) change sdcard of Lubuntu also cannot boot
5) use win32 software and restore two cards with raspbian os and try to boot, surprising seem to load Lubuntu with ask to log in, however my keyboard and mouse cannot work so change card
6) After change card also load Lubuntu will ask to log in so power off again
7) Unplug everything and put a case to Bpi
Format two card again using SDFormatter all over again and copy raspbian os on both cards after that.
8) this round Start up only red light, change another card also same problem
9) Take up the two card to Raspberry Pi, boot up with no error on both card
10) Plug the two cards back to Bpi, nothing again only red light.