Other OS

[Solved] i need module.symvers for kernel 3.4.103

3 3649
Edited by Beetlejuice at Thu Jan 22, 2015 14:10

Hello,
Someone can say me where to download  the file Module.symvers for the kernel 3.4.103 please ?

I'm trying to make the driver for the wireless dongle MT7601U and i can't success because this file is missing .
I've trying with the module.symvers i had to build it on lubuntu kernel 3.4.90, but this don't work i get other errors .

thx

PS : the error that come with or without Module.symvers is :
  1. include/net/net_namespace.h:21:33: fatal error: net/netns/conntrack.h: No file
Copy the Code
RESOLVED :
The file for the kernel 3.4.103 is here : Clic !!
And if you look for the kernel 3.4.90 it's here : Clic !!

Thx to Tony_zhang
Edited by Beetlejuice at Tue Jan 20, 2015 09:51

Hi,

I found the reason of the error :  I had downloaded the kernel header from the branch lemaker-3.4 instead of lemaker-3.4-dev .
Now i can compile the driver , but i can't "insmod" it, i get an invalid format . I'm using the module/symvers found here :
http://forum.lemaker.org/forum.p ... ht=Module%2Fsymvers
Is it the good Module/symvers for the kernel 3.4.103 ?

thx

Hello Beetlejuice,

I have been trying during the last couple of days to make my wireless dongle MT7601U to work, with no success. I'm trying to follow the tutorial at https://github.com/porjo/mt7601 but when I run "make" on my banana pi I get the following error:
  1. make: *** /lib/modules/3.4.103/build: No such file or directory.  Stop.
  2. make: *** [LINUX] Error 2
Copy the Code
If I create the folder I get:
  1. make[1]: Entering directory `/lib/modules/3.4.103/build'
  2. make[1]: *** No rule to make target `modules'.  Stop.
  3. make[1]: Leaving directory `/lib/modules/3.4.103/build'
  4. make: *** [LINUX] Error 2
Copy the Code
I'm really don'y know what to do now. It would be very nice it you could guide me through the process. Is there any chance that you can tell me what I can do to fix this?

Tido  
Edited by Tido at Tue Mar 24, 2015 13:52

Hi,

This manual is based on Bananian, but may be the compile section can help you as well. Looks like you are missing 'modules'.
Google Doc for Bananian

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign Up

Points Rules