Scratch

[ Setup and Installation ] Running Pi_Scratch_273-B+ on Banana Pi / Pro

6 4228
Edited by alessia.cao at Sat Jan 24, 2015 00:38

The well known Pi_Scratch_273-B+ is now available for the Banana Pi and Banana Pro. You just have to follow some simple modifications as in the following:

1. Active your Scratch in MESH mode.
You'll find the detailed process here. TO SAVE your client Scratch permanently, you just have to run with higher prior:

$ sudo Scratch

2. Make sure your I2C and SPI drivers are enabled. (Put # in front of blacklist to comment it)

$ sudo nano /etc/modprobe.d/raspi-blacklist.conf

3. Add i2c-dev, spidev, spi-sun7i in /etc/modules

$ sudo nano /etc/modules

4. The WebIOPi is a powerful lib for Raspberry Pi, before installation, we need to change the CPU info file under the directory:

$ cd /Pi_Scratch_v273/Installer/WebIOPi-0.6.0/python/native

Download the newest version  of cpuinfo.h and cpuinfo.c from GitHub Lemaker RPi.GPIO_BP. Replace the mentioned file above with these one.

5. Modify /Pi_Scratch_v273/Installer/Install-With-Scratch.py: delete the version check, change the installation path to /home/bananapi/
With file /Pi_Scratch_v273/Installer/Install.py, you may keep the following lines:

"sudo apt-get install python-setuptools",
"sudo apt-get install python-lirc",
"sudo apt-get install python-smbus",
"wget https://raw.github.com/doceme/py-spidev/master/setup.py",
"wget https://raw.github.com/doceme/py-spidev/master/spidev_module.c",
"sudo python setup.py install",
"rm setup.py",
"rm spidev_module.c",
"dir WebIOPi-0.6.0/",
"sudo ./setup.sh",
"clear"

Remember that we don't need to download new WebIOPi again.

6. You can also modify the PATH and ICON of desktop files: Scratch-Handler and Scratch-File if you wish to use a desktop starter.
Simply copy them to the /home/bananapi/Desktop folder and put your icons in the correct directory.

NOW you are free to run the Install-With-Scratch.py and Install.py for installation.

$ cd /Pi_Scratch_v273/Installer/
        $ sudo python Install-With-Scratch.py
        $ sudo python Install.py

Demos of Pi_Scratch are also released, you can have a check in the recent posts.
Have fun !
Great job! Many Thx!

The article you have shared here very awesome.
Raft Wars 2

Following some of the simple modifications that are mentioned on this page make the Pi_Scratch_273-B+ activation. The clear idea of the modification is available magicard rio pro on the page. The user can follow the information to make the installation appropriate.

I have followed what you instructed, it was really good with the link here

Edited by ryanbabraham at Nov 04, 2020 16:22

Thanks for sharing the setup and installation details of the Pi_Scratch_273-B+. Earlier, I have some doubt about this setup settings, but your post gave me proper knowledge about this topic. Anyway, thanks for sharing the post for us. cbd health benefits

Juvanta  
This was so helpful for me as you have explained each code in such a way that everyone can understand cbd health benefits and also shared some of the points that should be known while doing this which was so much helpful for everyone

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign Up

Points Rules