Scratch

[ Setup and Installation ] Running Pi_Scratch_273-B+ on Banana Pi / Pro

2 2239
Edited by alessia.cao at Sat Jan 24, 2015 00:38

The well known Pi_Scratch_273-B+ is now available for the Banana Pi and Banana Pro. You just have to follow some simple modifications as in the following:

1. Active your Scratch in MESH mode.
You'll find the detailed process here. TO SAVE your client Scratch permanently, you just have to run with higher prior:

$ sudo Scratch

2. Make sure your I2C and SPI drivers are enabled. (Put # in front of blacklist to comment it)

$ sudo nano /etc/modprobe.d/raspi-blacklist.conf

3. Add i2c-dev, spidev, spi-sun7i in /etc/modules

$ sudo nano /etc/modules

4. The WebIOPi is a powerful lib for Raspberry Pi, before installation, we need to change the CPU info file under the directory:

$ cd /Pi_Scratch_v273/Installer/WebIOPi-0.6.0/python/native

Download the newest version  of cpuinfo.h and cpuinfo.c from GitHub Lemaker RPi.GPIO_BP. Replace the mentioned file above with these one.

5. Modify /Pi_Scratch_v273/Installer/Install-With-Scratch.py: delete the version check, change the installation path to /home/bananapi/
With file /Pi_Scratch_v273/Installer/Install.py, you may keep the following lines:

"sudo apt-get install python-setuptools",
"sudo apt-get install python-lirc",
"sudo apt-get install python-smbus",
"wget https://raw.github.com/doceme/py-spidev/master/setup.py",
"wget https://raw.github.com/doceme/py-spidev/master/spidev_module.c",
"sudo python setup.py install",
"rm setup.py",
"rm spidev_module.c",
"dir WebIOPi-0.6.0/",
"sudo ./setup.sh",
"clear"

Remember that we don't need to download new WebIOPi again.

6. You can also modify the PATH and ICON of desktop files: Scratch-Handler and Scratch-File if you wish to use a desktop starter.
Simply copy them to the /home/bananapi/Desktop folder and put your icons in the correct directory.

NOW you are free to run the Install-With-Scratch.py and Install.py for installation.

$ cd /Pi_Scratch_v273/Installer/
        $ sudo python Install-With-Scratch.py
        $ sudo python Install.py

Demos of Pi_Scratch are also released, you can have a check in the recent posts.
Have fun !
Great job! Many Thx!

ponor  
Note: The author has been banned or deleted.

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign Up

Points Rules