Edited by alessia.cao at Sat Jan 24, 2015 00:38 |
The well known Pi_Scratch_273-B+ is now available for the Banana Pi and Banana Pro. You just have to follow some simple modifications as in the following:
1. Active your Scratch in MESH mode.
You'll find the detailed process here. TO SAVE your client Scratch permanently, you just have to run with higher prior:
$ sudo Scratch
2. Make sure your I2C and SPI drivers are enabled. (Put # in front of blacklist to comment it)
$ sudo nano /etc/modprobe.d/raspi-blacklist.conf
3. Add i2c-dev, spidev, spi-sun7i in /etc/modules
$ sudo nano /etc/modules
4. The WebIOPi is a powerful lib for Raspberry Pi, before installation, we need to change the CPU info file under the directory:
$ cd /Pi_Scratch_v273/Installer/WebIOPi-0.6.0/python/native
Download the newest version of cpuinfo.h and cpuinfo.c from GitHub Lemaker RPi.GPIO_BP. Replace the mentioned file above with these one.
5. Modify /Pi_Scratch_v273/Installer/Install-With-Scratch.py: delete the version check, change the installation path to /home/bananapi/
With file /Pi_Scratch_v273/Installer/Install.py, you may keep the following lines:
"sudo apt-get install python-setuptools",
"sudo apt-get install python-lirc",
"sudo apt-get install python-smbus",
"sudo python setup.py install",
Remember that we don't need to download new WebIOPi again.
6. You can also modify the PATH and ICON of desktop files: Scratch-Handler and Scratch-File if you wish to use a desktop starter.
Simply copy them to the /home/bananapi/Desktop folder and put your icons in the correct directory.
NOW you are free to run the Install-With-Scratch.py and Install.py for installation.
$ cd /Pi_Scratch_v273/Installer/
$ sudo python Install-With-Scratch.py
$ sudo python Install.py
Demos of Pi_Scratch are also released, you can have a check in the recent posts.
Have fun !