Edited by mattrix at Nov 26, 2015 13:50 |
- Based on v1.0 image (http://bananapi.com/index.php/fo ... v1-0-release-note#4)
- Fixed Ethernet (below 3 changes)
- Update uImage (kernel), uEnv, script.bin and kernel modules from Bananian 15.01
- Therefore, Kernel version is now 3.4.104
- Add "sunxi_gmac" to /etc/modules
- Empty /etc/network/interfaces file (allows Kali to manage interface)
- Add "sudo" command
- Add new non-root user "pi / bananapi" (some apps in Kali don't like being root, eg. wireshark)
- Root user remains same "root / bananapi"
- Change timezone to Auckland/New Zealand (can change using "dpkg-reconfigure tzdata")
- Change keyboard layout to standard US keyboard (can change using "dpkg-reconfigure console-data")
- Change locale to en_NZ (can change using "dpkg-reconfigure locales")
- Add resize script (resizes partion to SD card size on first boot)
- Enable SSH Server on boot (it will generate SSH keys on first boot)
- Fix apt-get sources.list (had old / bad sources in it)
- apt-get update and upgrade to latest versions
When first booted, it will reboot twice before booting into the GUI.
This is only done once to allow the SD card to be resized.
Image Size: 3.2GB
Download Size: 750MB
File Name: Mattrix-Kali-v0.1.img.7z (use 7-Zip to extract)
MediaFire (user upload - unverified)