bino  
Did you play with your FEX ?
I mean ... by default there is
  1. [can_para]
  2. can_used = 0
  3. can_tx = port:PA16<3><default><default><default>
  4. can_rx = port:PA17<3><default><default><default>
Copy the Code

Where you plug your CAN Transceiver ? it it on H20+H21 of https://microdotup.files.wordpre ... napicon31.png?w=549 ?

Sincerely
-bino-

Hi. Is that the equipment may use a CAN BUS bananapi pro with bananian 15-08.

rookie  
Just a hint for anybody stuck on 3.4.108-bananian with this compiling error:
  1. can4linux/read.c:89:2: error: implicit declaration of function ‘file_inode’ [-Werror=implicit-function-declaration]
Copy the Code
See: https://sourceforge.net/p/can4li ... 11/thread/53f6f192/
The solution is to use an older revision (r518) of can4linux.

azhev  
Edited by azhev at Jan 30, 2016 11:26

Hi,

I want to communicate with a bananapi using the canbus but when I use the make commande "make TARGET=BANANAPI" I have this error:
  1. compile with KDIR=/lib/modules/3.4.108+/build/, at /home/pi/can4linux-code/can4linux
  2. CC = cc
  3. make        -C /lib/modules/3.4.108+/build/ C=0 M=/home/pi/can4linux-code/can4linux TARGET=BANANAPI modules
  4. make[1]: Entering directory '/home/pi/linux-bananapi'
  5.   CC [M]  /home/pi/can4linux-code/can4linux/read.o
  6. In file included from include/linux/kernel.h:19:0,
  7.                  from include/linux/cache.h:4,
  8.                  from include/linux/time.h:7,
  9.                  from include/linux/stat.h:60,
  10.                  from include/linux/module.h:10,
  11.                  from /home/pi/can4linux-code/can4linux/defs.h:26,
  12.                  from /home/pi/can4linux-code/can4linux/read.c:30:
  13. include/linux/bitops.h: In function ‘hweight_long’:
  14. include/linux/bitops.h:66:26: warning: signed and unsigned type in conditional expression [-Wsign-compare]
  15. /home/pi/can4linux-code/can4linux/read.c: In function ‘can_read’:
  16. /home/pi/can4linux-code/can4linux/read.c:89:2: error: implicit declaration of function ‘file_inode’ [-Werror=implicit-function-declaration]
  17. /home/pi/can4linux-code/can4linux/read.c:89:2: warning: passing argument 1 of ‘iminor’ makes pointer from integer without a cast [enabled by default]
  18. include/linux/fs.h:934:24: note: expected ‘const struct inode *’ but argument is of type ‘int’
  19. cc1: some warnings being treated as errors
  20. scripts/Makefile.build:307: recipe for target '/home/pi/can4linux-code/can4linux/read.o' failed
  21. make[2]: *** [/home/pi/can4linux-code/can4linux/read.o] Error 1
  22. Makefile:1367: recipe for target '_module_/home/pi/can4linux-code/can4linux' failed
  23. make[1]: *** [_module_/home/pi/can4linux-code/can4linux] Error 2
  24. make[1]: Leaving directory '/home/pi/linux-bananapi'
  25. Makefile:728: recipe for target 'all' failed
  26. make: *** [all] Error 2
Copy the Code

I've tried on my other board and I get this when I use the command

1. compile with KDIR=/lib/modules/3.4.108+/build/, at /root/can4linux-code/can4linux
  2. CC = cc
  3. make        -C /lib/modules/3.4.108+/build/ C=0 M=/root/can4linux-code/can4linux TARGET=BANANAPI modules
  4. make[1]: Entering directory `/root/linux-bananapi'
  5. '/root/can4linux-code/can4linux/version.inc' not versioned, and not exported
  6. '/root/can4linux-code/can4linux/version.inc' not versioned, and not exported
  7. '/root/can4linux-code/can4linux/version.inc' not versioned, and not exported
  8. '/root/can4linux-code/can4linux/version.inc' not versioned, and not exported
  9. '/root/can4linux-code/can4linux/version.inc' not versioned, and not exported
  10. '/root/can4linux-code/can4linux/version.inc' not versioned, and not exported
  11. '/root/can4linux-code/can4linux/version.inc' not versioned, and not exported
  12. '/root/can4linux-code/can4linux/version.inc' not versioned, and not exported
  13. '/root/can4linux-code/can4linux/version.inc' not versioned, and not exported
  14.   CC [M]  /root/can4linux-code/can4linux/read.o
  15. In file included from include/linux/kernel.h:19:0,
  16.                  from include/linux/cache.h:4,
  17.                  from include/linux/time.h:7,
  18.                  from include/linux/stat.h:60,
  19.                  from include/linux/module.h:10,
  20.                  from /root/can4linux-code/can4linux/defs.h:26,
  21.                  from /root/can4linux-code/can4linux/read.c:30:
  22. include/linux/bitops.h: In function ‘hweight_long’:
  23. include/linux/bitops.h:66:26: warning: signed and unsigned type in conditional expression [-Wsign-compare]
  24. /root/can4linux-code/can4linux/read.c: In function ‘can_read’:
  25. /root/can4linux-code/can4linux/read.c:89:2: error: implicit declaration of function ‘file_inode’ [-Werror=implicit-function-declaration]
  26. /root/can4linux-code/can4linux/read.c:89:2: warning: passing argument 1 of ‘iminor’ makes pointer from integer without a cast [enabled by default]
  27. include/linux/fs.h:934:24: note: expected ‘const struct inode *’ but argument is of type ‘int’
  28. cc1: some warnings being treated as errors
  29. make[2]: *** [/root/can4linux-code/can4linux/read.o] Error 1
  30. make[1]: *** [_module_/root/can4linux-code/can4linux] Error 2
  31. make[1]: Leaving directory `/root/linux-bananapi'
  32. make: *** [all] Error 2

Copy the Code
Do you have any idea if I missed something? There is something about "read.o" but I don't see that files in the reperotry I had to download.

azhev  
I found my problem, to solve it you have to use the r518 of can4linux with that ligne:

1. svn checkout https://svn.code.sf.net/p/can4linux/code/trunk@518 can4linux-code
Copy the Code

azhev  
Hi, I'm having a issue with can4linux, if one of you has some time to give me hand, I opened and new topic here : https://sourceforge.net/p/can4li ... 11/thread/a53fedd5/

Thank you

rikki  
Edited by rikki at Jul 19, 2017 20:34
francois replied at Oct 19, 2015 08:35
Hi. Is that the equipment may use a CAN BUS In a vivid science Demo class, the children speak English while playing field followed the teacher garbage from the game, is a bit shy at first, then enthusiastically raised their hands to answer, and then to the final and the teacher used English accessibility interaction, positive expression.

Just 5 minutes after the end of the Demo class, the children have learned the different materials of englishexpressions, and also learned the garbage classification. The parents looked happy as they watched the children's active classroom performance and the explosive language abilities.

This is a scene subject English Teaching in winter.

But because Reith's efforts, this way of learning is more and more recognized by the parents.

Ten years ago, Li Yang Crazy English by reading aloud to learn oral English by mad pursuit, the new concept of English learning has also been seen as the Canon in PubMed, Chinese English words, mostly dead cycle in phonogram exercises in.

Who would have thought that today, ten years later, today's young children learn English without memorizing, and it is not so difficult.bananapi pro with bananian 15-08.

does anyone know??

igorpec  

Is there a probability that canbus support will be in primary bananian branch for default? Write my Coursework for me Or, on the other hand fabricate better bundle that is introduced with oneliner from git or even from adept get? I can take after the guidelines yet as coach for some bpi proprietors and auto devotees I might want that all neccesary things will be in the distro on the off chance that one will pick bananian as the premise of the venture.

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign Up

Points Rules