Trouble

SSH does not start

2 1070
Hi,

there is a problem with SSH on my Banana Pro with the latest Banarian. The OS itself starts (I can see all the nice boot logs in /var/log/messages ), the network comes up (I can send pings to the board) but  the ssh daemon just doesn't start.  The initial key generation in rc.local also doesn't work. When I add '/etc/init.d/ssh start' to rc.local nothing happens as well. But in general the system reads rc.local because I can turn off the green led from there.

Any ideas what's going wrong here?
Well, meanwhile I can give some more information. I added /usr/sbin/sshd to rc.local. This leads to the following message: "ssh: error while loading shared libraries: libcrypto.so.1.0.0: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory"

This file do exist in /usr/lib/arm-linux-gnueabihf and that directory is also declared in /etc/ld.so.conf.d. Moreover it doesn't change anything when I further add /sbin/ldconfig to rc.local.

what else could I do?

Ok, I solved this issue by reinstalling the OS image. SSH works now. However, no idea what went wrong before.

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign Up

Points Rules