I try to ask here also, it is a banana pi routerboard, not an external device, i have problem with the internal device.
I tried the this configuration and works well. But, the wifi signal strength is very weak:
I tried to increase the txpower, but it says: Copy the Code
- IEEE 802.11bgn ESSID:"curacaong" Nickname:"<WIFI@REALTEK>"
- Mode:Master Frequency:2.432 GHz Access Point: AC:A2:13:5C:AC:81
- Bit Rate:300 Mb/s Sensitivity:0/0
- Retry:off RTS thr:off Fragment thr:off
- Encryption key:off
- Power Management:off
- Link Quality=90/100 Signal level=-67 dBm Noise level=0 dBm
- Rx invalid nwid:0 Rx invalid crypt:0 Rx invalid frag:0
- Tx excessive retries:0 Invalid misc:0 Missed beacon:0
- Copy the Code
Anybody has same experience? Any suggestion to me? Copy the Code
- Error for wireless request "Set Tx Power" (8B26) :
- SET failed on device wlan0 ; Invalid argument.
Thanks in advanced.