Discussion

BananaPro schematics

11 3321
Hello,

Where can I find BananaPro's schematics ?

I can see in BananaPro's FEX that mmc3_para is activated and I would like to check to what it is connected (looks to me a mistake ).

Thanks

Laurent
mmc3 is a sdio interface, it is used to connect the on board wifi ap6210

Thanks Tony,

But what about the schematics ? Is it still possible to power the board thru the "SATA power connector" ?

As per my checking, it would be possible to use a BananaPro FEX on BananaPI : new declared signal are harmless on the BananaPI and only few swap have been made.

It would be interesting to create a single image for both Bananas

Edited by neuromancertm at Wed Mar 11, 2015 11:29

Well,
... the original question was:

"Where can I find BananaPro's schematics ?

Is there an answer to this ???

Best regards ...

hnsncxy  
Edited by hnsncxy at Mon Mar 16, 2015 02:18
destroyedlolo replied at Mon Mar 2, 2015 05:01
Thanks Tony,

But what about the schematics ? Is it still possible to power the board thru the "SATA ...

Hi, Destroyedlolo
You can power the board through the "SATA power connector"(5v). we also hope to create a single image for both BananaPro and BananaPi, but the script have some conflicts between Pro and Pi , you can also use the vimdiff to compare this.
Thanks for your suggestions.

I already did a comparison on my site (bottom of the page) and the result is :
  • on bPRO UART4 replace UART3. By the way, UART4 RX is also connected on bPI but not TX.
  • PIN 7 & 12 are swapped.

Otherwise, we have only some added PIN only used on bPRO for additional IO and obviously the WiFi circuit.

So, for me, providing those PINs are keep "flying" (not connected to anything, duno how to say that in English ), and as long as we don't use this UART and PIN 7 & 12 ... bPRO's FEX seems to be usable on bPI.
Can you confirm ? (I don't want to burn one of my card )

"So, for me, providing those PINs are keep "flying""

You mean the pins are left "floating".  

I'm looking for the schematics of Banana Pro also.

T.S.  
I'm looking for the schematics of Banana Pro also.

I will post it when I back to China next week.

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign Up

Points Rules