Edited by 0xicl33n at Thu Mar 5, 2015 18:46 |
OnionPI ALPHA 3
A customized image for onion routing.
What is onion routing?
SSH LOGIN: root
Be sure and change the password.
Bananian hardware profile : BPI-R1
As of alpha 3, the image is now 4 gigs.
RECOMMENDED TO USE A 4GB+ SIZE SD CARD
If using a size bigger than 4 gigs, feel free to use bananaian-config to expand the image
NO WIRELESS BRIDGE SETUP.
YOU WILL HAVE TO DO THAT YOURSELF.
HOW TO USE:
- verify md5sum
- dd image
- insert into BPi -R1
- plug in WAN
- plug in LAN clients
- ssh into box
- run the anonymize script of your choice located in /root/
PLANNED FEATURES (ALPHA 4)
- more sec tools(we arent making a kali type pentesting OS here, just a few useful tools)
There are two versions, one configured for you and one without configs if you want to make your own
Based on Bananian 15.01
NOTE: THERE WILL BE NO UPDATES FOR PRECONFIG VERSION. YOU ARE ON YOUR OWN
PRECONFIG (NO DHCP - TOR - PRIVOXY CONFIGS[but still installed])
- 0dc9f77f5dbfc9e334af136a83f7cbc6 onionpi_PRECONFIG_NoDHCPServer_1501.img
https://bitbucket.org/0xicl33n/o ... Server_1501.img.zip
- new anonymize script (Thanks to CMDann)
- aircrack-ng (monitor mode incompatible with builtin wireless card, was installed to provide monitor mode for kismet)
- snort mysql (snorby currently unavailable)
- xfce4 + goodies
- slim login manager
- iceweasel/foxyproxy by default
- basic web services
- fwknop (installed, default certs in place but not configured)
- onionpi slim themes(anime stuff really)
Out of the box network ports:
CONFIGURED Copy the Code
- root@onionpi[~]$nmap localhost
- Starting Nmap 6.00 ( http://nmap.org ) at 2015-03-05 05:12 UTC
- Nmap scan report for localhost (127.0.0.1)
- Host is up (0.000042s latency).
- Other addresses for localhost (not scanned): 127.0.0.1
- Not shown: 995 closed ports
- PORT STATE SERVICE
- 22/tcp open ssh
- 25/tcp open smtp
- 53/tcp open domain
- 3306/tcp open mysql
- 9050/tcp open tor-socks
- Nmap done: 1 IP address (1 host up) scanned in 0.60 seconds
- 03348b5400bf737297b93bbea3774533 onionpi_ALPHA3_1501.img
http://serverfault.com/questions ... to-go-through-proxy
http://www.bananapi.com/index.ph ... al-for-bpi-r1-setup
http://wiki.vpsget.com/index.php/Squid%2BPrivoxy%2BTor (No squid installed, but can be done)
https://github.com/0xicl33n/fish-minimalist-theme (my fish theme)
https://github.com/fish-shell/fish-shell (currently using b4aa2b7c2cdd640f4f5e1fb9efd37bb280573c89)
Add post (Fri Mar 6, 2015 19:35):
Add post (Fri Mar 6, 2015 19:37):
i cant edit my post anymore???