Android image for 6 Realtek WLAN-Sticks and switch the default Audio output

107 34755
liab  
siu_ma replied at Thu Apr 9, 2015 19:34
hi liab, what is the password for root, let me try it tonight and give you the result.

You need no password. Only the command su and SuperUser will ask you to approve it.
Example for Terminal Emulator:
lsusb >/sdcard/a.txt
writes the result to the file a.txt on the sd-card. With the app SambaDroid it's easy readable with a pc.

If you use a cable rpi2com/usb you are root automatically.

Wieczor  
wifi works but it is ridiculously slow   on this image but ftp ssh apps doesnt all those usefull apps you have added slow down android too much I have very mixed opinion about it at the moment I will try to play it more and make my mind .

liab  
Edited by liab at Fri Apr 10, 2015 15:40
Wieczor replied at Fri Apr 10, 2015 13:59
wifi works but it is ridiculously slow   on this image but ftp ssh apps doesnt all those usefull app ...

I think, it's your WiFi or AP/Router. With my sticks 8192cu and 8192eu streaming full HD TV with the app vu+ from a enigma2 box makes no problem.
In my full image there are 20 apps more and nothing is slow. I recommend to use a 16 GB (or more) fast SD-Card.

Wieczor  
liab replied at Fri Apr 10, 2015 15:34
I think, it's your WiFi or AP/Router. With my sticks 8192cu and 8192eu streaming full HD TV with t ...

I have 8192cu stick too but speed is 250kB/s out of my 7mB/s i uninstalled apps I don't need and it is better now I need to play bit more to fix wifi speed issues.

Sorry if my previous post vas in angry manner but lately I am pissed of on my banana pi.

liab  
anton replied at Sun Apr 5, 2015 11:58
I noticed that Kodi stated it was running at a resolution of 1280x720 even after i set resolution to ...

You could have it more easy, only use a simple android command in a terminal or console:

am display-size 1920x1020
if you like
am display-size 3840x2160 it's in kodi 2560x1440p

@liab:

there is any possibility to use XBOX 360 Wireless controller using the microsoft dongle USB ?

Just readed : http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1792531

Thanks

anton  
liab replied at Sun Apr 12, 2015 14:04
You could have it more easy, only use a simple android command in a terminal or console:

am displ ...

Thanks for your reply and this easier way to FullHD.
If I get it right this also means that when using Kodi with the image you provide it natively only has an output resolution of 1280x720 till these changes are made? Maybe you could also provide a FullHD image for all the people who want Kodi to play movies in full resolution?  

raidptn  
How to set the default AUDIO_USB0 to use USB Jabra Speak 410?

Is there any way to control GPIO?

WLAN-Stick with 8188cus work perfect. Thx

Edited by pottreces at Tue Apr 21, 2015 06:21

I have also noticed how slow my 8188cus 150mbps WLAN-Stick runs when it comes to watching youtube or streaming HD Tv but it works great when searching stuff on google.. Just need something better like the one Liab has 8192cu, 8192eu there 300mbps..  

liab  
In my image sound as audio_codec and audio_hdmi as default is possible.
I find out, that with audio_codec as default the microphone will not work. I fixed this problem.

It was a lot of work, because I had to learn how to write own apps. It's a drama because it's not possible to compile a bpi image and a android app with the same Java version.

My app, I called it AudioJack, and it starts and stops automatically during the bpi boot process. It switches the sound to AUDIO_CODEC. With the command "audio h" - like yet - it is alterable.

But my new way to make AUDIO_CODEC as default had a very surprising effect! Sound via HDMI and the Audiojack at the same time (simultaneous) works! I don't know why, but I like it!

But attention, after changing the mode manually for the current session this effect is away. Here you can download the image:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/h2ztfx ... -260415.tar.gz?dl=0

Add post (Wed Apr 29, 2015 16:54):
Download link is closed. See #72.

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign Up

Points Rules