Android image for 6 Realtek WLAN-Sticks and switch the default Audio output

107 34745
raidptn  
raidptn replied at Mon Apr 20, 2015 14:42
How to set the default AUDIO_USB0 to use USB Jabra Speak 410?

Is there any way to control GPIO?

Audio selection solved with tasker and AutoInput.

Thx liab for new image

liab  
Edited by liab at Wed Apr 29, 2015 17:54

I improved my app AudioJack from #70. I gave it now the name AudioOut and spend it a fine icon. The last three buttons do the same like the Android settings. The first two buttons set the default audio output, reboot is necessary. AUDIO_CODEC and AUDIO_HDMI simultaneous is possible. This will not work with other images. Here you can dowload it:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/y242pp ... -290415.tar.gz?dl=0

liab  
Now I understand how the bpi hardware handle with android the audio output mode and I'am able to change it by java commands.
So I could make a better AudioOut app. My next project will be to change the wlan-card through an app, at the moment it's possible only with the shell command wlan.

The effect default works only with my image, because it starts the /system/xbin/audio during booting. All other will the app do in other images too.
I hope, you understand my school english, it's about 60 years old. Here you can find the new version:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/olviei ... -010515.tar.gz?dl=0

liab  
I improved the App AudioOut, it's now called Aud/WiFi. It allows the audio output settings and the choice from 6 Realtek WLAN Chips. The downloadlink is the same like above.

liab  
I improved the App Aud/WiFi, sometimes it crashed when the WLAN part of the app changed the system partition. Now I think it works round. When the app changed the WLAN-chip the bpi automatically restarts. I only can test it with the WLAN-chips 8192cu and 8192eu. You can download it here:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/6qekgt ... -040515.tar.gz?dl=0

Just want to start off with thanks Liab for making that Aud/Wifi app works great with your image.. But last night I found something strange I have a OurLink rtl8192cu usb dongle and the default mode that's already set to rtl8192cu on your image did not work when I inserted my usb wifi.. So I went into Aud/Wifi app changed it to 8192eu and it seems to be working just fine.. Just wanted to let you know Liab thanks again for the awesome image..

liab  
I load up a new version. My app (Aud/WiFi) is better. It uses no longer system commands, all is in java. Now it works without the help from su. During the first boot the image makes a new folder in /data/liab. In this folder the Aud/WiFi app saves the settings for audio and wlan, only two small files called audio and wlan with the default for the next reboot.

The link is the same like #75.

liab  
pottreces replied at Tue May 5, 2015 07:24
Just want to start off with thanks Liab for making that Aud/Wifi app works great with your image.. B ...

Thanks for thanks.
I believe your OurLink rtl8192cu stick has a rtl8192eu chip. I can't imagine it works with a 8192cu driver. You can control the active driver with the command
lsmod

In my last version you can see in the /etc/mkshrc how I made it to switch automatically between a 8192cu and a 8192eu by reading the USB-ID.

liab replied at Tue May 5, 2015 17:52
Thanks for thanks.
I believe your OurLink rtl8192cu stick has a rtl8192eu chip. I can't imagine it ...

Ok I see what your saying..Thanks for the reply back..

liab  
Today I tested kodi 15.0 beta. I'am discontented with it. Seeing TV with it I had regularly micro variations of the loudness, difficult to notice it.
So I use again kodi 15.0 alpha2, what works good.

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign Up

Points Rules