I have worked a couple of days to put my Android framework on a SSD (Sandisk 64GB), and I share here my technique since it's extremely quicker to keep running with it. First of all, you need to know some steps which i disclose here.|
1. Know-How To builds an android image.
2. Knowing the process to burn the image with Phoenix,
3. Then install cfdisk and dd on your Ubuntu system.
4. And lastly Need A SD card reader On ubuntu system.
Steps to follow:
1. Firstly Modifying the Source and try to install the SATA drive.
3. Then Burning The Sd card.
4. Most important to cloning the card on SATA drive.
5. Now Need to Format the new partition.
6. Now Star.
After following all the steps hope you might solve the problem in quick time. Most Of the digital Agency have charge lots to money to disclose these all steps. But here you find for free. Hope these steps will helps you.