Android source are back online

14 5990
box905  
ChrisP,
Great work.
think is multiple cards usbnetwork wifi, I tried to modify the file bpi_defconfig, but nothing happens. I would add rt2x00 the list of drivers to fill out.

box905  
ChrisP, i have this problem compilation, can help me, please?

target thumb C++: libttscompat <= external/svox/pico/compat/jni/com_android_tts_compat_SynthProxy.cpp
external/svox/pico/compat/jni/com_android_tts_compat_SynthProxy.cpp:26:33: fatal error: android_runtime/Log.h: No such file or directory
compilation terminated.
make: *** [out/target/product/sugar-bpi/obj/SHARED_LIBRARIES/libttscompat_intermediates/com_android_tts_compat_SynthProxy.o] Errore 1
make: *** Attesa per i processi non terminati....

Error make!

ChrisP  
Did you get the picotts sources by using the following commands ?

1. cd android/android/external
  2. git clone https://android.googlesource.com/platform/external/svox
Copy the Code

Argosy  
Edited by Argosy at Dec 03, 2015 09:21

I got a problem with compilation:

In file included from external/svox/pico/tts/svox_ssml_parser.cpp:18:0:
external/svox/pico/tts/svox_ssml_parser.h:20:19: fatal error: expat.h: No such file or directory
compilation terminated.
make: *** [out/target/product/sugar-lemaker/obj/STATIC_LIBRARIES/libttspico_engine_intermediates/svox_ssml_parser.o] Error 1
make: *** Waiting for unfinished jobs....
In file included from external/svox/pico/tts/com_svox_picottsengine.cpp:48:0:
external/svox/pico/tts/svox_ssml_parser.h:20:19: fatal error: expat.h: No such file or directory
compilation terminated.
make: *** [out/target/product/sugar-lemaker/obj/STATIC_LIBRARIES/libttspico_engine_intermediates/com_svox_picottsengine.o] Error 1

Error make!

Solved for now to write full path in svox_ssml_parser.cpp for expat.h

But why is it not using the shared libraries for expat.h file?

On the off chance that there is a mistake, you have the wrong Linux. I accumulated zig ventures, trusts me, kubuntu 12.04 32 is the best, however for android the 64 Bit variant is unequivocally essential. Coursework Writing ServicesI never utilize a VM, in our opportunity HDD's are mind blowing shoddy, no motivation to utilize a VM.

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign Up

Points Rules