Android source are back online

16 6447
box905  
ChrisP,
Great work.
think is multiple cards usbnetwork wifi, I tried to modify the file bpi_defconfig, but nothing happens. I would add rt2x00 the list of drivers to fill out.

box905  
ChrisP, i have this problem compilation, can help me, please?

target thumb C++: libttscompat <= external/svox/pico/compat/jni/com_android_tts_compat_SynthProxy.cpp
external/svox/pico/compat/jni/com_android_tts_compat_SynthProxy.cpp:26:33: fatal error: android_runtime/Log.h: No such file or directory
compilation terminated.
make: *** [out/target/product/sugar-bpi/obj/SHARED_LIBRARIES/libttscompat_intermediates/com_android_tts_compat_SynthProxy.o] Errore 1
make: *** Attesa per i processi non terminati....

Error make!

ChrisP  
Did you get the picotts sources by using the following commands ?

1. cd android/android/external
  2. git clone https://android.googlesource.com/platform/external/svox
Copy the Code

Argosy  
Edited by Argosy at Dec 03, 2015 09:21

I got a problem with compilation:

In file included from external/svox/pico/tts/svox_ssml_parser.cpp:18:0:
external/svox/pico/tts/svox_ssml_parser.h:20:19: fatal error: expat.h: No such file or directory
compilation terminated.
make: *** [out/target/product/sugar-lemaker/obj/STATIC_LIBRARIES/libttspico_engine_intermediates/svox_ssml_parser.o] Error 1
make: *** Waiting for unfinished jobs....
In file included from external/svox/pico/tts/com_svox_picottsengine.cpp:48:0:
external/svox/pico/tts/svox_ssml_parser.h:20:19: fatal error: expat.h: No such file or directory
compilation terminated.
make: *** [out/target/product/sugar-lemaker/obj/STATIC_LIBRARIES/libttspico_engine_intermediates/com_svox_picottsengine.o] Error 1

Error make!

Solved for now to write full path in svox_ssml_parser.cpp for expat.h

But why is it not using the shared libraries for expat.h file?

On the off chance that there is a mistake, you have the wrong Linux. I accumulated zig ventures, trusts me, kubuntu 12.04 32 is the best, however for android the 64 Bit variant is unequivocally essential. Coursework Writing ServicesI never utilize a VM, in our opportunity HDD's are mind blowing shoddy, no motivation to utilize a VM.

There are many Android applications available online which provide us differently functionality. One of them is Spotify application. If there is a problem then you can visit the Spotify application not responding

I have found the Lemaker website very helpful because it provides me the good stuff of technical knowledge. You can also check the Google Customer Service for the more detailed information.

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign Up

Points Rules