Discussion

Setting CPU Frequency (CB for Banana Pi image)

25 39645
Roy360  
Any overclocking records? I'm running debian and looking to get a improvement increase from my samba server. Currently on 1.1Ghz (50s) on prime.

On 1.2GHz it's not stable - i thought that i can be my power supply but i've got 5v with 2.1A ! So it's not that.

Anshu41  
Actually, I find it very helpful, I had to know about this, your article helps me a lot to understand this. After reading your article I have good knowledge of this topic. Thanks for sharing this. Here we provide information about reset AOL password without alternate email.

Anshu41  
Actually, I find it very helpful, I had to know about this, your article helps me a lot to understand this. After reading your article I have good knowledge of this topic. Thanks for sharing this. Here we provide information about reset AOL password without alternate email.

Anshu41  

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign Up

Points Rules