Discussion

When is LeMaker Guitar be open for public sales?

31 6961
horty replied at Sun Aug 9, 2015 12:19
will you be releasing the schematics of the base board so people can design their own?

Of couser.

when i  can get this board? i want  get it in the first time.

Well tomorrow is August 31, so July/August is finished. Can you please update when will this board be out for public? As I posted earlier, I spent a lot of time trying to make kodi work on Banana Pro and gave up. Waiting for this board instead of getting a Chromebox for kodi.

jhaverbs replied at Sun Aug 30, 2015 20:35
Well tomorrow is August 31, so July/August is finished. Can you please update when will this board b ...

I have the Banana Pro with Android 4.2.2 running and Kodi is running good.  Have you tried it with Android?

tommygun722 replied at Thu Sep 3, 2015 21:54
I have the Banana Pro with Android 4.2.2 running and Kodi is running good.  Have you tried it with  ...

Yes, I have. I normally play movies with DTS-HD Master Audio. Kodi on my Chrombox in other room plays HD Audio through Denon Receiver just fine. Android downconverts the audio. I understand that Android 4.2.2 Kodi does not support HD audio. For that we need to build Kodi on linux.

I did spend some time compiling Kodi on ARCH Linux according to direction by Ryad in this group, but it does not work very well since Allwinner A20 has not released necessary info for hardware acceleration. I understand Kodi works perfectly on Lemaker Guitar.  Just waiting for some answers here before buying another chrombox.

horty  
Any more news on the shipping dates? I appreciate glitches on the road to a release occur but I would really like to get my hands on one of these (together with a stock carrier board) to test my software and start looking at an alternative carrier board specific to my needs. I see some boards have been released for evaluation so obviously the hardware design is pretty close to being finalized! Also a little outside this forum the Guitar seems pretty close to release but the Piano and Bass announced at the same time have virtually no threads or news posted. Is the Guitar taking all your efforts?

horty  
Forgot to say in the last post my software (SCADA) runs well on the Banana Pro and other ARM platforms so I am expecting (hoping for) good things on this platform and the carrier board development will form the basis of an excellent integrated real time solution. If anyone is interested in working on the development, as soon as I get a board set to evaluate, I may release some free demo versions to of the run-time to those that are prepared to sign an NDA - particularly educational establishments.
Look at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkcBzkr_Z34 for more info

Hello,

Is this card will be available for sale soon ? Lots of people are speaking about it, but I couldn't find any way to get one !

Jérôme.

February 22, 2016. Any word on when guitar will be available?

Tido  
jhaverbs replied at Feb 22, 2016 08:29
February 22, 2016. Any word on when guitar will be available?

A valid point, if I click on "roduct" then Guitar  I cannot see any link where I can buy these devices  

LeMaker team??

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign Up

Points Rules