Released new images OpenMediaVault system for building your own NAS. Images based on Bananian system.|
Image has installed OMV version 2.1, and additional repositories of plugins omv-extras.org.
From this version, the system will have the support of an update.
By default, the plugin is installed MemoryFlesh so that when you turn on and set them system logs are stored in RAM.
Image can download from http://simplenas.com
News in OMV 2.1:
- Using Sencha ExtJS 5.1.1 framework for the WebGUI
- Add a new dashboard and widgets
- Many internal improvements and bugfixes
- Improved the internal network interface backend
- Add Wi-Fi support. Only WPA & WPA2 is supported
- Add VLAN support
- The network interface configuration page has been modified. Now only the configuration values are displayed. Use the dashboard widget to show the state of all network interfaces.
- The public key of the user must now be specified in the RFC 4716 SSH public key file format. It is possible to add multiple keys.
- Option to turn off the collection of system performance statistics.
- Use the browser local storage to store the WebGUI state (e.g. displayed grid columns, column width, …) instead of cookies.