Lubuntu

Banana Pi No HDMI Video

4 1507
Hi,

I found this awesome site (Lemaker) with premade images. I selected the Lubuntu image for banana pi and followed the directions to burn the img file to my sd card.

I press power, red light comes on solid, green light comes on solid. If network cable is plugged in, I get blinky lights. Power and reset buttons respond as they should meaning the computer doesnt seem to be freezing at any point while trying to boot.

I just dont have an hdmi signal.

I figure its just something dumb I am doing or not doing to get this thing going.

Thank you for your time.

Please try with a different image to check if it is just a problem with Lubuntu.
Otherwise try with another HDMI cable and monitor, and if it's possible do not use any adapters (HDMI to DVI or VGA).

And the green led should blink, not solid.

I have an hdmi cable with no adapters and I tried an hdmi tv and my computer monitor. I will try it with a different image, that is a good idea.

Knowing the green light should blink is helpful too, thanks! I will get back to you guys here in a bit.

leadhead replied at Wed Jul 29, 2015 05:35
I have an hdmi cable with no adapters and I tried an hdmi tv and my computer monitor. I will try it  ...

I fixed it. I used a Lexar MicroSD card with an adapter. I just went and picked up a SanDisk Ultra Plus and she fired right up.

Thanks for the quick responses you guys!

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign Up

Points Rules