Video

My first video-review!

11 1889
Edited by MKT at Sun Nov 8, 2015 22:55

Hello everyone!

I have started to make a series of videos (in spanish) to review this board and its features. This is the first one:

Thank you for giving me the honor to use a Guitar development board!

shadowninjazx replied at Wed Aug 19, 2015 15:49
Hmm, the OS does not seem to run that smooth/fast. Thought the Guitar would be faster than that. But ...

Compared with Raspbian running on the Raspberry Pi 2, this one is very fast.
There's no lag when using the file system, moving, deleting and creating basic files.

I think that the slowdowns you noticed in this video are due to the internet connection.
Anyways, I would suggest to take a look at my other video, where I test various video files in Kodi:

MKT  
I'm the first guy to reply here ,hah
the video is clear and description is wonderful .

MKT replied at Wed Aug 19, 2015 02:11
I'm the first guy to reply here ,hah
the video is clear and description is wonderful .

Thank you very much for your kind words!

Right now I'm working a second video, focused on me testing the included apps, as well as some benchmarks.
Hopefully, that way, I'll convince the latin-american makers to choose Guitar over other alternatives! ;)

Where I could buy one Guitar? How much for this board?

Hmm, the OS does not seem to run that smooth/fast. Thought the Guitar would be faster than that. But I guess I am wrong. It would be so cool to have a Linux mini PC but Guitar is definitely too slow

Vexelius replied at Wed Aug 19, 2015 16:23
Compared with Raspbian running on the Raspberry Pi 2, this one is very fast.
There's no lag when u ...

Nice video!
I guess its a really good Kodi player/media server.

shadowninjazx replied at Wed Aug 19, 2015 15:49
Hmm, the OS does not seem to run that smooth/fast. Thought the Guitar would be faster than that. But ...

This Ubuntu version is totally same with the PC version with GNOME. If we run other light windows server such as LXDE, it will be much faster.

deenbee  
Aquí les dejo mi review en español basado en tu vídeo

For video, is it hardware or software decoding ?

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign Up

Points Rules