Video

[Review] Lemaker Guitar - Plex

3 1199
xefil  
Edited by MKT at Mon Nov 9, 2015 00:02

Hello,

I've seen KODI was already shown and tested, so I've decided to post a simple short video using Lemaker Guitar with touchscreen 7" on Android 5 using Plex. I've always used Plex via KODI but seems there is a problem with the PLEX plugin, so I'm using directly the native PLEX App.
The device has Plex installed. I have a Plex Server at home, so, a possible case of use is like I actually do with other systems.

• Plex Media Server with NAS and media content
  • Lemaker Guitar on Android 5 with Plex App as Plex Player connected on the TV
  • iPhone with Plex All as Plex remote controller

I open the iPhone App. It connects to my Plex Server and shows me the content. Then I can open the App on Lemaker.
After that, back to the iPhone I can choose to set as target stream device the Plex Player on Lemaker Guitar.
PLAY and that's it!

The video stream is untouched and not transcoded. It's a 1080p video H264.
The audio stream is transcoded due incompatibility (AC3) with the device. I need to figure out how to enable (if possible) audio passtrough to the TV.

Here the video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T-27N3cER1I

The stream is smooth and works perfectly! Keep in mind it's not transcoded!

Bye bye,

Simon

PS: cannot add video container to the thread, sorry

Jeff  
good job, seems running HD smoothly  
what about 3D games? like Asphalt 8.  I'm concerning this .

MKT  
Thanks for the video testing of LeMaker Guitar. it's wonderful
now the video showing is not very convenient , we'll make  it more user friendly soon.

the way to show video. plz try to do like below steps:

1.youtube-->Share-->Embed--> copy the code(after / and before " frameborder="0" ) show in the picture
2.png
2. post thread in LeMaker forum
3.png
3. paste the code
4.png
4. then successful
5.png

your video :

1.png

xefil  
Thank you ;)

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign Up