Xbox Controller not recognized

22 15739
Don't know much about Android,but can't you extract the .config from the running system like we do in Linux distributions?
zcat /proc/config.gz > /mnt/.config

Reply 10# peetr04

Sry to hear that...

peetr04  
Reply 11# sashijoseph

Hi!
Yes! I extracted from running kernel.

Thank You!

peetr04  
Hi!

I succesfully compiled a new kernel and modules. I put the xpad into the config and now i will test it.

I will share the result soon.

peetr04  
Hi!

I has good news. The xbox controller is working well. I compiled a new kernel and put the xpad and base joystick module in. I must test, tune now a lot and i will upload an image.

Now my son dont let to Bpi because hi is playing. DDD (winth a controller Asphalt 8 Airborne)

Hi!

I has good news. The xbox controller is working well. I compiled a new kernel and put the xpad  ...
peetr04 Posted at 2014-9-2 12:25

Awesome , ive gote some controllers and when your finished ill test some emulators and mybe ill create a project like "RetroPi" for the banana

Reply 15# peetr04

Can you please attach the .ko and .kl files here?

Thank you!

peetr04  
Hi!

Of course. http://speedy.sh/R2qMH/xpad.ko

.kl not needed.

Reply 18# peetr04

Great! thx!

Hey guys i am trying to get this to work on my android image and im hoping you can help me out. What is the best way to do this? I downloaded the .ko file, but i dont know where to place it. Once i put it in the correct folder is there anything else that needs to be done.

FYI- i am using the Xbox360 USB controller, hopefully with the mupen64 emulator

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign Up

Points Rules