This tool named Mop, it is a lightweight command-line tool written by Go and could eaaily monitor the lasted stock quote from the us market.So, we need to install the GO language first.|
1. Install the Go language.
Use the next command to install Go Language and it's development tools.
Then check the version of Go Language to verify installation. Copy the Code
- sudo apt-get install golang
The Go code have to be kept inside a worksapce, so wo should make a directory for it(eg: $HOME/golang),
and define GOPATH environment variable pointing to the workspace.
For more Go tools if you need. Copy the Code
- mkdir ~/golang
- echo 'export GOPATH="$HOME/golang"' >> ~/.bashrc
- . ~/.bashrc
2. Install Mop to Linux Copy the Code
- sudo apt-cache search golang
After you install your Go Language, install Mop now!
now, you could edit the $HOME/.bashrc file to add the $GOPATH to PATH. Copy the Code
- cd $GOPATH
- go get github.com/michaeldv/mop
- cd src/github.com/michaeldv/mop
- make install
3. Monitor the stock quote now! Copy the Code
- echo 'export PATH="$PATH:/$GOPATH/bin"' >> ~/.bashrc
- source ~/.bashrc
Just run command 'cmd' .
And input '?' for help.