Interfacing

CAN controller

119 36466
hjoe  
I'm searching for a good description of the CAN controller. The A20 manual spends only two pages for it. Defenitely not enogh to write a Linux driver for it.
Nico  
Hi
Am new to Linux  and CAN but this is one of the few that have CAN Bus on its interface list.

Will keep an eye on this one - please provide more info

I have a Mars board  and a RPI and a Cubie Board but if CAN works this one will be the best.

Cheers

hjoe  
What is the problem with providing technical date of the CAN controller? Does really nobody have it?

Reply 3# hjoe

We are now trying to make the GPIO library to be compatible with raspberry pi. After that we will work with SPI, I2C and CAN bus

hjoe  
tony_zhang I don't understand your problem. If I can get a good documentation, I can provide CAN support for the BananaPi

Reply 5# hjoe

What kind of documentations do you want? If I can provide, I will do that. I am very appreciate that you can support us CAN bus.

tpitman  
Is there currently no support for CAN in Android on the BPi?

Reply 7# tpitman

We have port the driver into the kernel now. And we plan to begin to  test it.

hjoe  
Hello Tony, sorry for the silence. I just yesterday got my BananaPi. And now I need the CAN manual. That means a description on all CAN module related registers. I hope the cpu manual has improved over the time. Last time I looked at it, it only had two pages covering CAN.

hjoe  
Reply 8# tony_zhang

are source already available?

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign Up

Points Rules