Discussion

LeMaker Guitar Case for Base Board B

14 2880
MKT  
The 3D Model of LeMaker Guitar Case for Base Board B. For more details. Plz check the following link:
http://www.thingiverse.com/thing:968331

jacer  
Can you send me a sample of Guita? I would like to test and make it working as a Office PC.

Comments

MKT
Hi Jacer Is there any update ?  Post time Oct 14, 2015 21:42

MKT  
jacer replied at Tue Oct 13, 2015 09:27
Can you send me a sample of Guita? I would like to test and make it working as a Office PC.

Dear Jacer

We'd like to send you a sample for Reviewing.

But before sending it to you. Could you please send us the project you'll do(description, principal ect) ? we are glad to support it.

LeMaker Team.

jacer  
Edited by jacer at Fri Oct 16, 2015 08:01

Lemaker Team
Fantastic. I am going to make a Home NAS and Media player for this amazing board. I also gonna make it a cloud for backup and updating contacts and music of mobilephones. I already have Banana Pi and Raspberry Pi. But I found this board very powerful compare to the board I used. I am from China. Would love to share the fun of playing with this board. I will PM you my address.Regards

jacer  
I will post tips of how to play with this board. Since you guys have made significant progress of the GPU and VPU drivers, the potential of this board is huge. I will also try to make my printers working with this board. Make it a office mini PC.

jacer  
I am aware the heat issues of S500, I will also make a case with fan function for Lemaker Guita and share the 3D printing files.

MKT  
jacer replied at Mon Oct 19, 2015 08:15
I am aware the heat issues of S500, I will also make a case with fan function for Lemaker Guita and  ...

Dear Jacer,

Sorry that informed you late. We are arranging  a pcs of Guitar for you.

Plz provide your detailed address and mobile phone number.

jacer  
Edited by jacer at Mon Oct 19, 2015 22:47
MKT replied at Mon Oct 19, 2015 19:15
Dear Jacer,

Thank you, MKT. I have sent my adress to you in English and Chinese, please check your private messages.

MKT replied at Mon Oct 19, 2015 22:15
Dear Jacer,

Hi MKT team!
I would also like a piece of Guitar but in my case to test it as a replacement of Raspberry Pi 2 to build a Rover car robot.
This would be in case Guitar would be fully compatible with Raspbian and the 40 GPIO pins of Raspberry... but is it?
If yes, I will post instructions on how to build the robot, once suceeded of course...
Thanks!

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign Up

Points Rules