Edited by tkaiser at Tue Oct 6, 2015 02:44 |
I just had a look into the PMU's manual (I found it here and not at Actions Semi's site http://moveontechnology.com/hugo ... t-V1.1-20120610.pdf -- this is revision 1.1 from 2012, is there a newer one available?).
1) If I understand correctly on the Guitar the incoming voltage from DC-IN is converted down to approx. 4.25V and then fed into the ATC2603 PMU? The voltage to supply USB peripherals is then created using DCDC4? If this is true does the 5V/800mA limitation applies to all three USB ports together? Or is there another power scheme implemented to supply up to 900mA on the USB3 port and up to 500mA at the two USB2 ports?
2) Where is the datasheet/manual for the S500 SoC?
3) Where is the u-boot source (you use currently 2015.04 -- why not a more recent version?)
4) Where is the kernel source (you use currently 3.10.37 -- maybe based on Linaro's LTS kernel back from early 2014, why not a more recent version?)
5) What about Linux mainline support?
6) Are these here really Actions Semi's developer resources? http://www.actduino.org/home/resource/ (no documentation at all, only dead links, registration disabled)
View Rating Log