Blink Led on Android

5 1338
cyryllo  
Is there any possibility to disable the flashing LEDs on android. LED color changing every moment and it is tiring
tkaiser  
  1. echo none > /sys/class/leds/green\:GPIOB12/trigger
  2. echo 0 > /sys/class/leds/green\:GPIOB12/brightness
  3. echo 0 > /sys/class/leds/green\:GPIOB12/max_brightness
Copy the Code
This should all work but doesn't in "Lemuntu v1509". What helps with the green LED is for example:
  1. echo rfkill0 > /sys/class/leds/green\:GPIOB12/trigger
Copy the Code

cyryllo  
tkaiser replied at Tue Oct 6, 2015 11:38
This should all work but doesn't in "Lemuntu v1509". What helps with the green LED is for example:

I know how on *buntu. I find fix on Android ;)

tkaiser  
cyryllo replied at Tue Oct 6, 2015 04:46
I know how on *buntu. I find fix on Android ;)

This is not Android vs. Linux but simply a kernel thing. If LeMaker uses the same kernel for their Linux and Android images then it works exactly the same and you've the ability to also use sysfs to control LED behaviour: https://duckduckgo.com/?q=android+%2Fsys%2Fclass%2Fleds%2F

English is dialect that generally individuals learn and give its murders over oceans also. So for any kind of correspondence writing reviews we should and clearly utilize the dialect of English since we know its composing as opposed to some other dialect talked at that specific territory.

English is dialect that generally individuals learn and give its murders over oceans also. So for any kind of correspondence writing reviews we should and clearly utilize the dialect of English since we know its composing as opposed to some other dialect talked at that specific territory.

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign Up

Points Rules