Still the temperature. This is the first problem that talked with Actions. The S500 behave higher temperature than other SoC.
We also have done some improvement to make it better.
1. Make the guitar core board to 8 layer.
2. Leave a hole on the core board so we can use a copper post between the Guitar core board and baseboard so we can transfer some heat the baseboard.
3. Test many heat sink and fan to decrease the heat.
4. Run at 1.1GHz with out heat sink, although the temperature is higher than other SoC, but it can work for long time. We have set up some sever for 7/24. And we did stress test for each board above 48hours running Games and play video at the same time.
5. Run at 1.3GHz, if we do not run benchmarks, it can work normally, but the best way I suggest is to use a heat sink or a fan.
6. The S500 manuals is written by Actions, but we will surely add the temperature test data on the wiki or on the forum.