LeMedia

LeMedia (KODI) v1605 Released

35 5208
ChrisP  
Hi,

when connected to HDMI full HD screen only, why do Kodi still continue to advertise a 1024*600 resolution (seen from SYSTEM -> System Info-> Summary menu in Kodi) ?

The signal sent to the screen is 1920*1080@60, but internal resolution seems stick to 1024*600

I have the same issue in Android.

tkaiser  
ChrisP replied at Sun Oct 11, 2015 09:48
Hi,

when connected to HDMI full HD screen only, why do Kodi still continue to advertise a 1024*600  ...

http://www.lemaker.org/thread-22521-1-1.html:
This system for the Guitar support same display with different screen. The LCD is the default master display device, and the HDMI is the slave display device. You only view the resolution of the master display device in the system in general. For instance, you will view the LCD resolution with 1024*600 when you run the "xrandr" command.
Applies obviously also to LeMedia.

ChrisP  
Thanks for the clarification, I misunderstood this constraint for applying only on Android, and didn't see it for Linux.

So is there an easy way to make HDMI the master device by post-installation configuration ou could it be only done on the distribution side before burning the eMMC ?

tkaiser  
No idea. Their is zero documentation for these essentials available from LeMaker.

You could crawl through informations/sources around the S500 available -- https://github.com/xapp-le -- and search for a solution there (maybe it's defined in U-Boot, maybe it's hardcoded in the kernel, maybe everything is just based on device tree stuff. LeMaker knows but they refuse to tell us.

tkaiser replied at Sun Oct 11, 2015 12:28
No idea. Their is zero documentation for these essentials available from LeMaker.

You could crawl t ...

I'm sorry, We are also looking for solutions for this issue. If we fond it,we will tell you!

And what about the "old"  Banana Pi? In release 1504 i can't play any mkv-video or h264-coded one.
Is there a chance to use this one in the future?

Edited by hnsncxy at Sat Oct 17, 2015 07:27
Hollu2512 replied at Thu Oct 15, 2015 11:24
And what about the "old"  Banana Pi? In release 1504 i can't play any mkv-video or h264-coded one. : ...

I'm Sorry! About Banana Pi, because we can not get Allwinner support, so, about hardware decoding, we can do nothing. But for Guitar, because we have the support of ACTIONS, so hardware decoding support is very good!!!

jacer  
Hayden.Hu replied at Thu Oct 15, 2015 19:28
I'm Sorry! About Banana Pi, because we can not get Allwinner support, so, about hardware decoding,  ...

Good news. Cannot wait to do some test. I`ve applied for the sample, wish me good luck.

MKT  
jacer replied at Mon Oct 19, 2015 06:44
Good news. Cannot wait to do some test. I`ve applied for the sample, wish me good luck.

Hi Jacer,

Have you received it ?

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign Up

Points Rules