Android v1611 Released

40 4067
lee  
Newest android OS already update.

ChrisP  
Hi, do you have a changelog ? I didn't find it.

Especially, is the 1080P HDMI resolution issue fixed now ?

Guys,
Seems that the new Android image cannot boot from SD.

Anyone has this issue?

I have downloaded the Android image 1511 and written that on an SD but it stucks at kernel image and does not go further!!!

lee  
Edited by lee at Nov 15, 2015 20:05

Android For Guitar EMMC v1509 image is not support boot from sdcard function.If your guitar already install V1509 image.You must be install Android For Guitar EMMC v1511 image to your guitar.And try sdcard boot again.

Comments

But that is not right. SD boot should be independent from eMMC and should load bootloader and kernel from SD.Why need to update something in eMMC then?!  Post time Nov 16, 2015 13:57

lee  
ChrisP replied at Nov 13, 2015 07:56
Hi, do you have a changelog ? I didn't find it.

Especially, is the 1080P HDMI resolution issue fix ...

It support dul display support lcd and HDMI display for the same time,so it will have the same signal source.Now,the signal soure is lcd display source(1024*600).It will freescale lcd display to 1080p hdmi display.So you will see the system info 1024x600.

lee  
sghazagh replied at Nov 13, 2015 18:27
Guys,
Seems that the new Android image cannot boot from SD.

If your guitar has already install V1509(Android For Guitar EMMC v1509 image).You must be install image(Android For Guitar EMMC v1511) to guitar before try sdcard boot (Android For Guitar SD v1511 image).

lee  
lee replied at Nov 15, 2015 19:48
Android For Guitar EMMC v1509 image is not support boot from sdcard function.If your guitar already  ...

EMMC boot first if guitar already update image.Now,i slove this bug at this version(v1511).  

easyR  
hello,

I have also downloaded the Android image 1511 and written that on an SD but it stucks at kernel image and does not go further!!!

any info...

lee  
easyR replied at Dec 09, 2015 01:29
hello,

I have also downloaded the Android image 1511 and written that on an SD but it stucks at ker ...

Update your guitar to the Android emmc image 1511 and try again.

I used the latest Android 5.1.1 build on M2 device. I have installed the App that runs on startup and has permission "run on start". However, the app does not start. I believe this is to do with the OS. When I check the same App on other Android devices it works, hence, not doubting the app. The OS is starting only Google Services on Startup but not user apps. Let me know if there is any work around for this issue.

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign Up

Points Rules