Android v1611 Released

40 4076
Can you put support in the kernal for controlling the GPIO's on the board?

Would be a nice start for an Android app other other O/S to use those ports.

I would also like to see the Kernal updated for external digital audio boards.

KevinRoach replied at Feb 15, 2016 19:15
Can you put support in the kernal for controlling the GPIO's on the board?

Would be a nice start fo ...

http://wiki.lemaker.org/Use_Java_to_control_GPIO_on_Android

Please refer to the guide above, and in the v1601, it already include the java gpio library.

Edited by KevinRoach at Feb 17, 2016 00:55

Great! Thanks!

Is there code for controlling any of the PWM pins?

How about external sound boards? I don't know how to program for those or clock battery external board.

Thanks,
Kevin

We do not test the sound boards  . But if you use I2S, I think you can refer the provider tutorials to set up.

Is it possible to setup USB operation in the Kernal to see more than one storage device? If that has changed in the latest Android v1601 just let me know, I haven't flashed it yet.

I am wanting to use at least 2 or more flashdrives on a usb port using a usb hub. If the 3.0 port will just let me know and maybe I should go that way.

Also I never got an answer on GPIO's and if the kernal supports the PWM function on the pins capable of doing it.

Thanks,
Kevin

tony_zhang replied at Feb 15, 2016 19:37
http://wiki.lemaker.org/Use_Java_to_control_GPIO_on_Android

Please refer to the guide above, and  ...

Hi,

I know you already have WiringLMK a modified verdion of WiringPi. And Pi4J a java library implemented on WiringPi is very good for accesiing PINs from Java.Are you planning to implement Pi4j (LMK4J) for Android and Java users? It will be better to have such library to access PINs.

Edited by KevinRoach at Feb 28, 2016 14:13

Much Agreed! But it would be nice to have a user interface(gui). I am in the process of moving and wanted to work on one myself or get someone experience in Android Java but no luck yet.

selimbayhan replied at Feb 28, 2016 07:16
Hi,

I know you already have WiringLMK a modified verdion of WiringPi. And Pi4J a java library imp ...

We will try to contact the Pi4J developer for help. As I see, he helped the Pi4J for Banana Pro based on our WiringBP.

hnsncxy  
Edited by hnsncxy at Jun 21, 2016 02:03

Thanks for an updated version v1606

okmiim  
Hi,
there is a small copy-paste error.
Android For Guitar SD v1604 CheckSum:      
MD5: 3240ada8326a91028e10701054b685ff
SHA1: e36c4106042099e110a3432a18e9babaeb26caad

The newest version is 1606 and not 1604.

okmiim

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign Up

Points Rules