Edited by hnsncxy at Dec 07, 2015 00:30 |
Sorry, we don't try to use the bluetooth on the command line, In the desktop envirnoment, and it is Ok, as follows:
If you want to load the bluetooth driver automatically at start up of the system, you can refer to the following method:
Firstly, add the relevant driver to the /etc/modules
Secondly, you need to extract the rtl8723bs_bt.tar.gz , then refer to the start_bt.sh to copy relevant files to different file or directory. as follows: Copy the Code
- root@Lemuntu:/etc# cat modules
- # /etc/modules: kernel modules to load at boot time.
- # This file contains the names of kernel modules that should be loaded
- # at boot time, one per line. Lines beginning with "#" are ignored.
Finally, add the lines below to the /etc/rc.local Copy the Code
- cp rtl8723bs_bt/rtk_hciattach /usr/bin/rtk_hciattach && chmod +x /usr/bin/rtk_hciattach
- mkdir -p /lib/firmware/rtl_bt/ && cp rtl8723bs_bt/rtlbt_* /lib/firmware/rtl_bt/
Other steps, you can refer to the wiki at http://wiki.lemaker.org/LeMaker_Guitar:Bluetooth Copy the Code
- # For Bluetooth
- rtk_hciattach -n -s 115200 ttyS2 rtk_h5 > /var/log/hciattach.log 2>&1 &