BPro Mattrix/LeMaker Android img provide a funky display..

2 548
Edited by picaspeare at Thu Oct 29, 2015 17:41

I was able to get phoenix card running and now whenever I boot my BPro to either mattrix or lemaker versions of android, I get a "broken" display. I can see the android logo and some words that can't be made out. There are lines going through the display and it seems that what is supposed to be the right end of the screen is displayed on the left side; and what is supposed to be the left is in the center .. Other images like Ubuntu mate and fedora work fine.

UPDATE: I guess my display is broken... NO CLUE WHATSOEVER how this could have happened.. it was working and it is brand new. Ugh.. I may need to buy a new touch display.. suggestions? I have the 5" Waveshare.
It was a bad idea to try something on your own with this. I usually trust such cases to experts. Likewise, I did when I had to multiply the number of downloads of a mobile application. I buy android reviews in Reviews Up, because they have a good value for money. In addition, I have a discount on their service because I am their regular customer.

My opinion is you must take the expert advice from www.australianwritings.com review and don’t try things at your own. By this way things will be more complicated and you would not understand what is going on around you.

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign Up

Points Rules