Discussion

Serious question(s) what the hell is going on with Banana

4 1044
Hey everyone, I've been working on my BPro project for about two weeks now. I haven't really gotten anywhere except learning that there is really no community behind this board. Why is there not a fully functional operating system yet? How many years has this board been out? Did I waste my money AND time? How hard is it to "make" an operating system? I know exactly what I want and it seems that EVERY FEATURE I WANT is available for the BPro, but there is not a single download anywhere that includes all of these working features. What the hell???? I'll honestly pay someone to write me a custom Operating System. I am sick of working with this board and want my project finished before I throw it all away.

alessia  
Edited by alessia at Wed Nov 4, 2015 23:38

As I can see, before you ask for help in the forum, you have to at least:
1. clarify what's your need: hardware, software
2. describe your project: your goal, steps, the exact problem, etc.
Nobody would have any ideas what're you talking about. You're just complaining and it's useless.
For beginners, maybe you're interested in this

fy

Edited by picaspeare at Thu Nov 5, 2015 18:40

A bananian(or any other os) version with all of the drivers for every module included in the image doesn't seem like something that should take more than a couple months for even an amateur like myself. I guess I'm just baffled that the community is only as far as it is, or maybe what I've been looking for IS available.. I just can't find it. I thought the board had been out for a year or maybe two. I read the manual.. along with half of the posts within this forum and many others. I can't even find somewhere that shows me how to do it myself. I'm literally willing to write an operating system for this thing, but can't find a "how to" so-to-speak.

My project is already fucked due to not being able to use the touch screen. Can't really be spending money on another one, especially when I know how much of a pain it is.

picaspeare replied at Nov 05, 2015 18:31
A bananian(or any other os) version with all of the drivers for every module included in the image d ...

What the heck are you talking about? If you want to do something, do it! There are no how-to guides maybe, because perhaps nobody wrote one yet?
Downloads have everything that you should want. What exactly are you missing out on with the Bananian build that you can't possibly find yourself to install?

lotsofluna replied at Nov 14, 2015 12:09
What the heck are you talking about? If you want to do something, do it! There are no how-to guide ...

HW-ACC,  and touch calibration for starters

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign Up

Points Rules