Interfacing

LeMaker Guitar 40 Pin GPIO Header

8 1482
LeMaker Guitar 40 Pin GPIO Header
LeMAker Guitar-40pin GPIO.png
Naturally, LeMaker redefines the 40 pin header pin-out; no wonder why my Raspberry Pi/Adafruit Shields do not work. Now to cobble an intermediate shield to sandwich between them. Another weekend lost

OK, now this is all cool. However I am trying to use GPIO for relay switch control. It turns out that:
  • Every pin will initialize in open-drain mode, which is understandable and protects agains any unpredictable power surges
  • I can set a pin on output mode but this action will immediately set pin to high state
  • Only after that I can set pin to low state.
Does anyone know how to make a pin start in output mode and in low state?
Or maybe there is some supported by board register-based way to set pull-down or pull-up on pins.

Oh, and BTW.... this is not the Guitar pin-out. This is the one as provided by Wiki: http://wiki.lemaker.org/LeMaker_Guitar\"\"in_Definition_on_Base_Board

jemartel replied at Feb 13, 2016 15:31
Naturally, LeMaker redefines the 40 pin header pin-out; no wonder why my Raspberry Pi/Adafruit Shiel ...

Which pin did the Shield you use? The SPI, UART, I2C is the same pin placement with Raspberry Pi.

Edited by 12458 at Feb 28, 2016 01:12
tony_zhang replied at Feb 19, 2016 11:52
Which pin did the Shield you use? The SPI, UART, I2C is the same pin placement with Raspberry Pi.

GPCLK?  I don't think so... If it is there FM transmission may work

The PWM in on Physical 12, is it not on Raspberry Pi?

Edited by 12458 at Feb 28, 2016 01:21
tony_zhang replied at Feb 25, 2016 19:52
The PWM in on Physical 12, is it not on Raspberry Pi?

It is. But not the PWM1 found on pin 33 on the rpi

tony_zhang replied at Feb 19, 2016 11:52

Pin 38 & 40 & 35 & 33 & 32 also are not the same. Pin33 has PWM1 but guitar does not have it. Pin 32 has PWM0 which according to  the wiki say there is no such function.  38,40,35 are SPI pin not on the guitar.

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign Up

Points Rules