Edited by dkl42 at Fri Nov 6, 2015 15:57 |
after setup a new Banana Pro with a bananian 15.08 image the onboard wlan was been worked fine.
Then I switched to the mainline kernel 4.2.0 and have the problem, that the wlan driver don't been loaded.
If there any change to activate it again?
The steps which was been done by me:
- copy the given image to a fresh sd card
- boot from the card, config the system (BananaPro with OTG), update the system (apt-get update && apt-get upgrade)
- config the wlan0 interface
- check the wlan0 interface (and it was already connected to my local wlan!)
- update the kernel to mainline (apt-get install linux-image-4.2.0-...)
- check the configuration with bananian-config, bananian-hardware and so on
And the wlan interface doesn't exist any more.
Who have an idea how I can activate the wlan0 interface again?
Thanks in advance