Discussion

Guitar temperature of operation

6 879
wifasoi  
Hi, I want use your product but for my project [placed in a sealed enviroment] I need to know the temperature of operatione of the lemaker guitar [not the adapter board]. Does someone know the temperature of operation? Tanks
Tido  
see here, for more information

wifasoi  
Sorry, but is not the answer i was looking for. I asked for the temperature of operation (the range of temperature the board can work (need the negative temperature as well)), not the cpu cut-off temperature.
For example:
the 7400 can work at 0 to 70 °C [from datasheet]

hnsncxy  
Edited by hnsncxy at Nov 15, 2015 06:49
Hi, I want use your product but for my project [placed in a sealed enviroment] I need to know the temperature of

We have tested the operating ambient temperature of the Lemaker Guitar range from the -20° to 60° in the high and low temperature testing box, and it can work well.

The problem is the temperature at startup.
After, in case of ambient low temperature, the electronic temperature will stabilize by itself and will only vary by some degrees.

The problem is if the ambient temperature is high as well, especially because the S500 generate lot of heating by itself.

Tido  
hnsncxy replied at Nov 15, 2015 13:47
We have tested the operating ambient temperature of the Lemaker Guitar range from the -20° to 60° ...

My Guitar with image Lemuntu 1511, without GUI  46° C according to lm-sensor.
The device stood upright and the ambient temperature was about 20°
So in idle the temp increased by 26° if the sensor was correct.

If the ambient is 60°C, you are at 86° CPU. Without load, just idle.

The -20 to 60 is the operation temperature, we start up the board at about 25 and than put it into the -20 enviroment.

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign Up

Points Rules