C/C++

Cross compiler GCC for Windows

10 2486
Are there any cross compiler banana pro that I can install the Windows operating system? Or someone can help me to build a cross, because I have some questions in the process.
swipon  
Unfortunatly there isn't a prebuilt cross compiler for now, but there is a way.

You have to install Oracle Jdk, netbeans for C and MinGw in Windows system and SSH on banana.
Then in nb select services tab, then right click on c/c++ build hosts and select add new host

It will connect trough SSH with Banana and deploy directly.

In some case Netbeans 8 don't find the remote gnu-compiler, in this case tray to install Jdk and Netbeans 7.0

Alternatly you can try to compile gcc for cross compiling with Cygwin but is long and horrible results.

Luca

swipon  
I've found also this:
https://launchpad.net/gcc-arm-embedded

It will be used with commandline option "-march=armv7-a" for Banana A20 Cpu.

But i' don't know nothing about this because i don't have time to test. You can try

Why do use a cross compiler under Windows, you'd better can set up a virtual machine to install the Linux under Windows.

Using a virtual machine will be the best idea rather than the cross compiler. I don’t think the later can bring much difference compared to the virtual machine usage. I am not much aware of installation process of the cross compiler.        london guided tours walking       

Thank you for your sharing! Your information is useful to me and many people are looking for them like me! The problem seems simple, but through your pen, it impresses me!
Temple run

phamyen  
Thank you for this update. I always like to read posts that share useful information.
strike force heroes 3

nata  
The information you shared is very helpful, thank you very much.
hotmail entrar direto

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign Up

Points Rules