I have to say this

4 1609
AlexY  
There is one thing I'm disappointed, NAND Flash interface not available, even as some test points on to PCB. I've realized it a bit too late. This is hard to understand why all unused features are not available in some sort of system connector. Second SD card would be nice as well.

Sry but BananaPro was never released with Nand, if you need Nand flash you should try Guitar instead:
http://www.lemaker.org/product-guitar-index.html

AlexY  
Edited by AlexY at Nov 30, 2015 00:57

I have pi not pro, this is not I really need it but some potential of the hardware can't be used, of course I can lift the chip and hardwire necessary pins but this is extremely risky.
Guitar is ARM9, unsupported by debian so far for my knowledge. Also I would like to connect my 128GB eMMC chip, not use built in 8GB.

Comments

The Lemuntu is based on Debian.  Post time Nov 24, 2015 05:10

You will get to know about the process to download TV Portal App on Android mobile. Since many people are facing the issue of finding Tv portal apk on Google Play Store. Now, you don’t need to worry about it as we will explore you how to install and download tv portal on you Android mobile and also PC.  
tv portal

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign Up

Points Rules