Camera board

Documentation Question on Camera

4 955
Edited by SDMatt619 at Nov 30, 2015 03:24

So I just started to compare the pinouts of the Banana Pi/Pro and the Guitar due to the fact that I was just informed of the difference in pin counts between these models. And from this research it has come to my attention that the Guitar pinout for the camera is 42 pins however the Banana Pi/Pro camera pinout is 40 pins. Yet the wiki for the Guitar camera (http://wiki.lemaker.org/LeMaker_Guitar:Camera) clearly states that the Banana Pi/Pro camera is compatiable with the Guitar. Is the wiki in error or will the 40 pin Banana Pi/Pro camera truly work with the Guitar; the pinouts between the two boards sure makes it look like that they are not compatiable. Perhaps though I am making a mistake, however if I am not can someone point me to where I can purchase a compatiable camera for the Guitar.

Thanks in advance for any help,
Matt
The shematic for Guitar is 42 is because the left and right pads was counted, but in fact the real pinouts is also 40.
The camera for Banana Pro is compatible for Guitar. Please just use the Banana Pro camera on Guitar, no problem.

Thank you for clearing this up for me!

-Matt

These are the latest models you mentioned in your post, i need advice that i have simply content writer at Essayvikings.com , and i need to assembled my system for home work, but i am fond of playing high graphic games to so i need good system can any one tell me the configuration.

So I just began to think about the pinouts of the Banana Pi/Pro and the Guitar because of the way that I was simply educated of the distinction in stick checks between these models. What's more, from this examination it has become obvious that the Guitar pinout for the camera is 42 sticks however the Banana Pi/Pro camera pinout is 40 pins. The pinouts between the two sheets beyond any doubt influences it to resemble that they are not compatiable. Maybe however I am committing an error, nonetheless on the off chance that I am not would someone be able to direct me toward where I can buy a compatiable camera for the Guitar. Social Media Essay

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign Up

Points Rules