Other OS

OpenVPN

1 615
Hey everyone. I am trying to connect my bananpro to my TorGuard vpn service. I don't believe there is a gui client for arm devices from torguard, which is fine, because I know the command line version works and that suits my goals better anyway. So I am following guides on how to connect to one of TorGuard's vpn servers and after inputting my account information the terminal says ..

Mon Dec  7 19:44:12 2015 NOTE: the current --script-security setting may allow this configuration to call user-defined scripts
Mon Dec  7 19:44:12 2015 NOTE: --script-security method='system' is deprecated due to the fact that passed parameters will be subject to shell expansion
Mon Dec  7 19:44:12 2015 Cannot load CA certificate file ca.crt path (null) (SSL_CTX_load_verify_locations): error:02001002:system library:fopen:No such file or directory: error:2006D080:BIO routines:BIO_new_file:no such file: error:0B084002:x509 certificate routines:X509_load_cert_crl_file:system lib
Mon Dec  7 19:44:12 2015 Exiting
I want to seed torrents from BananaPRO without ISP knowing.

Running Raspbian
The "ca.crt" file seems to be unavailable.

I have no idea about Torguard,but try looking in some config file,where the path to ca.crt  is specified.

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign Up

Points Rules